Monday, April 11, 2011

Caught Him Again!

He was inside our room, when I burst in looking for my mobile phone, then I saw him quickly minimizing PR, I pretend not to see. So I did what I have to and pretend that he was just typing his report. I could not help but rush to the other room, take a deep breath and sigh. My mentors was there too debating on how to do the proposal (again for the very big funding from USA). They look at me as if I am going crazy. "Kid, GET OUT!" Sir G screamed, you don't belong here. But my mind was so blank and my feet so numb by the intense confusion inside me. "Bakit ba siya nag PPR? Nandito naman ako...(why is he surfing PR when he knows he has a partner?)"All I can do is stare at the ceiling blankly, "Get Out!" Sir G shove me out the door, "I dunno what your thinking kid but you have to fix your own mess! I have my own bullshit to fix too...so fuck off!" he yelled..

I left the big apartment, walking the streets until I found myself in Roxas Boulevard. But deep within my heart I keep asking "Why?", "Please can anyone clarify me, why? Is it normal for someone with a partner to surf on PR?" Three days ago I found three pieces of condoms in his pockets while it was hanged on the wall, now he placed password in his loptop.....is it time to say "quits"? Is it time to say "Thats it I give up"? or shall I hold on in the hopes that he will succumb back to me? I am so confused right now. I stood at Baywalk, as cars pass me by, I watch the sky and stare at the stars..."Life, why are you so hard to understand? What do you really want from me? I can't understand your signs, and I cant interpret your symbols, when can you show me kindness?"

All I want is to be happy, to love and be loved in return, to give emphasis on how meaningful life is when you have someone to hold on, someone to touch, someone to hug under the full moon night. Someone who corrects your mistakes and kiss you afterwards.....all I want is to be happy...

1 comment:

  1. YOU FUCKER, YOU USE MY LOPTOP AGAIN! NEXT TIME YOU IDIOT USE MY LOPTOP AND HAVE YOUR TWITTER OPEN AGAIN I WILL NOT HESITATE TO HACK EVERY LITTLE BULLSHIT SECRETS YOU HAVE THERE! WELL WE ALL WANT TO BE HAPPY KID...WHAT YOU THINK AN OLD MAN LIKE ME WANTS? ALSO HAPPINNESS! sorry for having an uncontrolled anger, you know how technical people acts when they are in a heated debate..kid I will not advice you anything but I will ask you a question
    1. Are you improving with your with him?
    2.Are both of you growing up?
    3.Are you happy at your current state now?
    please don't rush banging my door cause only you can answer the question kid..only you...the sun will still shine tomorrow but the question is does your heart shine for the next day?

    ReplyDelete