Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tell Me......

I am a of a perfect definition a human being, I am susceptible to temptation, I am prone to a surmountable amount of mistakes, and I am always open to criticism. Yes, I am the perfect definition of a stereotypical human. I am the sinner who never fails to commit a sin, I am a fool who loves to be fooled, I am the dark side of the moon, I am the subject of the joke, I am the daily topic of gossips, I am the beggar on the street, I am the poverty stricken man, I am the sick, I am the ugly and I have the capacity to do evil.

But then again, I am the perfect definition of human being, for behind my short comings, I am the vessel of hope. I am born with hands to care, a soul to understand and a mind to respect. For human beings may falter and will give into their most sinful desires, we also have the capacity to forgive. What has been done is done, let the past be a lesson and a foundation to what is ahead.

Do not see your past mistake as a curse and never treat its consequence as a punishment. Remember mistakes are like exams, there is a lesson to be learned. And the same mistake will happen again and again until you fully realize the lesson that it wants you to learn.

We are all created equal, yet we are born in many diverse way. It is done this manner because each of us, no matter how big or small we are in our society has a purpose to fulfill, right now I am starting my own long journey, and it all starts here in this little step. Slowly realizing,I have a purpose of living and that is to serve. We all have stories to tell, and I am willing to listen to your tales of heroism and defeat, without the stain of judgmental reactions, I just want to know the pages of your life, who knows you might be the rainbow that will end another person's tragic life.

So tell me, whats your story? remember that:
"To Human is to err, but to forgive is divine"....

No comments:

Post a Comment